When you upgrade to a ductless heating and cooling system, you’ll enjoy year-round comfort—and significant savings of 25-50% on your electric heating bill—in your home. Plus, the installation is quick and simple—minimizing disruption to your home.
To qualify for a rebate, your home must have electric heat and the ductless heat pump must be installed by an authorized ductless heat pump dealer. For more information and to ensure your project qualifies, prior to beginning your project, please call our Energy Experts at 888-883-9879.
- Single-Head DHP installed in site-built or manufactured home with existing electric forced air or zonal heat (baseboard, wall, ceiling cable): $750
- Multi-Head DHP installed in site-built home with existing electric forced air or zonal heat (baseboard, wall, ceiling cable): $750
Limited Promotional Rebate of $1,300 for DHPs installed between July 1, 2020 and March 31, 2022.
- Your installation contractor must be listed on GoingDuctless.com for your project to qualify for our rebate. Self-installations do not qualify for the rebate.
Before Installation: Pre-Approval
- An on-site visit is not required prior to installation to qualify for the rebate.
- Your contractor must submit the Residential Ductless Heat Pump Rebate Application to Central Lincoln before installation to verify that the model qualifies for the rebate.
- Pre-installation approval is required to qualify for the rebate.
- The approval process takes approximately one business day.
After Installation: Final Documentation
- Your contractor must submit a complete Residential Ductless Heat Pump Rebate Application and final invoice to Central Lincoln.
Quality Assurance Inspection
- Central Lincoln may do a follow-up inspection of your new Ductless Heat Pump.
- If you are chosen for an inspection, you will be contacted beforehand to schedule a day/time with a Central Lincoln field representative
Customer Rebate Checks
- After Central Lincoln receives your completed application and final invoice, it will take approximately 8 to 10 weeks for rebate checks to be issued and mailed.
This rebate program is based on the availability of funds and subject to change at any time without notice.