When you upgrade to a ductless heating and cooling system, you’ll enjoy year-round comfort in your home and significant savings of 25-50% on your electric bill. Plus, the installation is quick and simple, minimizing disruption to your home.
To qualify for a rebate, your home must have existing electric heat and the ductless heat pump (DHP) must be installed completely by a licensed, bonded heating and cooling contractor with an Oregon CCB number. For more information and to ensure your project qualifies, please call our Energy Experts at 888-883-9879 prior to beginning your project. Pre-approval of the project is required.
- Single or Multi-Head DHP installed in site built or manufactured home with existing electric forced air or zonal heat (baseboard, wall, ceiling cable): $800
- One ductless heat pump rebate per residential site location
- Your ductless heat pump must be installed completely by a licensed, bonded heating and cooling contractor with an Oregon CCB number. Contractor listings are available to help you find dealers who are trained to install ductless heat pumps.
Before Installation: Pre-Approval
- An on-site visit is not required prior to installation to qualify for the rebate.
- Your contractor must submit the Residential Ductless Heat Pump Rebate Application to Central Lincoln before installation to verify that the model qualifies for the rebate.
- Pre-installation approval is required to qualify for the rebate.
- The approval process takes approximately one business day.
After Installation: Final Documentation
- Your contractor must submit a complete Residential Ductless Heat Pump Rebate Application and final invoice to Central Lincoln.
Quality Assurance Inspection
- Central Lincoln may do a follow-up inspection of your new Ductless Heat Pump.
- If you are chosen for an inspection, you will be contacted beforehand to schedule a day/time with a Central Lincoln field representative
Customer Rebate Checks
- After Central Lincoln receives your completed application and final invoice, it will take approximately 8 to 10 weeks for rebate checks to be issued and mailed.
This rebate program is based on the availability of funds and subject to change at any time without notice.