Ductless Heat Pumps
When you upgrade to a ductless heating and cooling system, you’ll enjoy year-round comfort in your home and significant savings of 25-50% on your electric bill. Plus, the installation is quick and simple, minimizing disruption to your home.
To qualify for a rebate, your home must have existing electric heat. The ductless heat pump (DHP) must be installed completely by a licensed, bonded heating and cooling contractor with an Oregon CCB number. For more information and to ensure your project qualifies, please call our Energy Experts at (888) 883-9879 prior to beginning your project. Pre-approval of the project is required.
- Single or Multi-Head DHP installed in a site-built or manufactured home with existing electric forced air or zonal heat (baseboard, wall, ceiling cable): $800
- One ductless heat pump rebate per residential site location
- A licensed, bonded heating and cooling contractor with an Oregon CCB number must install your ductless heat pump completely. Contractor listings are available to help you find dealers who are trained to install ductless heat pumps.
Before Installation: Pre-Approval
- An on-site visit is not required prior to installation to qualify for the rebate.
- Your contractor must submit the Residential Ductless Heat Pump Rebate Application to Central Lincoln before installation to verify that the model qualifies for the rebate.
- Pre-installation approval is required to qualify for the rebate.
- The approval process takes approximately one business day.
After Installation: Final Documentation
- Your contractor must submit a complete Residential Ductless Heat Pump Rebate Application and final invoice to Central Lincoln.
Quality Assurance Inspection
- Central Lincoln may do a follow-up inspection of your new Ductless Heat Pump.
- If you are chosen for an inspection, you will be contacted beforehand to schedule a day/time with a Central Lincoln field representative.
Customer Rebate Checks
- After Central Lincoln receives your completed application and final invoice, it will take approximately 8 to 10 weeks for rebate checks to be issued and mailed.
This rebate program is based on the availability of funds and is subject to change at any time without notice.