Download the SmartHub app on Google Play or the App Store.
Create Your SmartHub Account
- Visit the Central Lincoln SmartHub sign up page.
- Enter your account number (on the enclosed bill), the last name or business name associated with the account, and your email address. Your email address will become your username.
- Enter the security information requested. SmartHub will send a temporary password to your email address.
- Use your email address and temporary password to log in to SmartHub. Your SmartHub account will be ready to use!
- Quick Links: Offers shortcuts to pay your bill, manage your account, look at any service requests you may have, your billing history, and past usage.
- View and Manage My Usage: View average use and compare use
history and weather trends.
- Account Overview: View balance, amount due, or make a payment.
- Communication / Alerts: Alerts, such as notice of a late payment, or an overdue bill, are displayed here.
- Billing & Payments: Set up AutoPay, view Billing and Payment History, pay your bill, and sign up for RoundUp.
- My Profile: Sign up for Paperless Billing and manage account information including your password.