Veteran’s Preference Policy

Central Lincoln provides qualifying veterans and disabled veterans with preference in employment in accordance with ORS 408.225, 408.230, and 408.235; OAR 105–040–0010 and 105–040–0015.

Qualifying veterans and disabled veterans may obtain preference by submitting a copy of his or her Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty (DD Form 214 or 215) or a letter from the US Dept. of Veteran’s Affairs indicating receipt of a non-service connected pension to your application as verification of eligibility. Disabled veterans must also submit a copy of their Veteran’s disability preference letter from the Dept. of Veteran Affairs, unless this information is included in the DD Form 214 or 215.

In order to receive consideration, please ensure that your documentation is attached to your electronic application upon submission.