Central Lincoln is saying goodbye to 170 years of combined experience and industry knowledge with the retirement of six long-time employees by the end of the summer.
- Ron Beck, Senior Network Engineer, a 31-year employee who started as a Communications Technician in July 1992.
- Bob Cusick, Fleet Coordinator, a 30-year employee who started as a Storekeeper in April 1993.
- Robin Hicks, GIS Lead Technician, a 30-year employee who started as a Customer Service Clerk in May 1993.
- Brad Myres, Senior Distribution Engineering Technician, a 30-year employee who started as a Relief Meter Reader/Storekeeper in September 1993.
- Tom Willoughby, Materials Manager, a 29-year employee who started as a Relief Meter Reader/Storekeeper in June 1994.
- Farhad Kazemi, Senior Programmer Analyst, a 20-year employee who started in November 2002.
“It’s bittersweet to see them go. They have worked so hard to earn their retirement, but that is a lot of institutional knowledge to lose. We will miss them all,” said General Manager Ty Hillebrand.