We’re offering the newest Google Nest Thermostat to qualified Central Lincoln customers for free. We’ve partnered with General Pacific, Inc. for this exclusive offer, so our Smart Thermostat rebate is applied instantly and there is no paperwork for you to fill out.
Nest Thermostats can save an average of 10% to 15% on the heating and cooling portion of your electric bill. The Nest Thermostat has also earned the Energy Star® label – meaning they’ve been independently certified to deliver energy savings.
The Nest Thermostat has other advantages too:
- Save at home and away. It can turn down when you leave so you save energy.
- Control from anywhere. Change the temperature wherever you are with the Google Home app.
- Designed to install yourself. Installation usually takes 30 minutes or less.
- Monitors your system. Get alerts and reminders about your heating and cooling system.
Compatibility & Eligibility
- This offer is only available to residential customers with electric forced air furnaces or heat pumps.
- Smart thermostats are not recommended to control variable speed heat pumps.
- Before you order, please ensure your heating and cooling system is compatible by taking this Nest Thermostat compatibility quiz.
Is your current heating and cooling system compatible? Are you a residential customer with an electric furnace or heat pump? If the answer to those questions is yes, order your free Google Nest Thermostat today!
Questions or need more information on the thermostat? Visit Google Nest Support for answers. For further questions, please call General Pacific at 503-907-2903 or email email@example.com.
Note: Even if your system is compatible based on the results of the compatibility quiz, you must have an electric furnace or heat pump to be eligible for this program. Homes with gas heating do not qualify.
This program is based on the availability of funds and subject to change at any time without notice.