Make Your Next Car 100% Electric with a Nissan LEAF rebate from your utility
Special Public Power Rebate Code: B83675
Central Lincoln has partnered with the American Public Power Association and Nissan to offer great public power rebates on the 2019 Nissan LEAF. The rebates expire March 31, 2020.
Public power customers and employees are eligible for the rebate. Utilities, joint action agencies and state/regional associations may use the rebate for fleet vehicles.
2019 LEAF 40 kWh Standard
$3,500 rebate off MSRP starting at $29,990*
Rebate on utility fleet vehicles may be up to $5,000 in ZEV states — ask your local dealer.
2019 LEAF 62 kWh ePlus
$2,500 rebate off MSRP starting at $36,550*
*MSRP excludes $895 destination charge, tax, title, and license. Dealer sets actual price.
In addition to the public power rebate, you can get up to $7,500 in federal EV tax credits. Additional state and local savings may also be available.
To claim the public power rebate
Bring printed or digital copies of this flyer, proof of eligible residency, and your current electric bill (or employee ID or a letter on letterhead if you work for a public power utility) to your local dealer. Find your local dealer at the Nissan Dealer Locator tool.
Electric vehicles help us build a better community
- On average, it costs about half as much to drive an electric vehicle, compared to a similar vehicle that runs on gasoline.
- You can charge your EV at home, at work, or on the road. Skip the gas station — simply plug in your EV when you get home and have it ready to use the next morning.
- All-electric vehicles produce zero direct emissions to improve air quality, enhance public health, and reduce environmental impact.
Learn more about the benefits of EVs at the Energy.gov Electric Vehicles Stakeholder Solution Center.
Terms and Conditions
- 2019 LEAF S starts at $29,990. As shown, 2019 LEAF ePlus S, starting at $36,550. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price, excluding $895 destination charge, tax, title, and license. Dealer sets actual price.
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AND OTHER RESTRICTIONS APPLY. PROOF OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIRED. A $3,500 Nissan rebate, off MSRP, on a 2019 LEAF, Standard (40 kWh), or a $2,500 Nissan rebate, off MSRP, on a 2019 LEAF ePlus (62 kWh), are available to current public power customers and employees. Utilities, joint action agencies and state/regional associations may use the rebate for fleet vehicles.Must present flyer to a participating Nissan dealer along with proof of eligibility: (1) A copy of your current electric bill (or employee ID or letter on letterhead if you work for a public power utility) (2) a copy of both sides of this flyer.This incentive — available on new purchases, from dealer stock — cannot be combined with any other Nissan or NMAC special incentives. See your local Nissan dealer for details.Offer expires March 31, 2020.
- The incentive illustrations are for reference, and informational purposes only, and does not constitute tax or legal advice. All persons, considering use of available incentives or additional perks, should consult a tax or legal professional, to determine eligibility, specific amount of incentive available, if any, and applicable program details. Some incentives and additional perks are not within Nissan’s control and are subject to change without notice. Interested parties should confirm the accuracy of this information, before relying on it to make a purchase. Residency restrictions may apply.
- EPA range for 2019 Nissan LEAF S Model, with 40 kWh battery, use only for example purposes. Actual range may vary by trim level, options, or driving conditions; see Customer Disclosure Form for details.
- Horsepower options vary by vehicle model year, battery power, and trim level.
- Actual range will vary with trim levels, options, and driving conditions; see Customer Disclosure Form for details.
- 100% Electric Nissan LEAF has no tailpipe emissions.
- EPA range for LEAF S ePlus only. Actual range will vary with trim levels, options, and driving conditions; see Customer Disclosure Form for details.
- Range options vary by vehicle model year, battery power, and trim level.
- Charging capacity, and times may vary based on battery temperature.
- As shown 2019 LEAF ePlus SL, starting at $42,550. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excluding $895 destination charge, tax, title, license. Dealer sets actual price.