Your bill will have a new format beginning with the bill you receive after April 10.
- Watch for your new account number. As of April 10, 2017, you will receive a new account number with the paper bill you receive. You will need to set up your new SmartHub account.
- Create your SmartHub account. Use your new account number to create a login and password for your new SmartHub account.
Additional action is needed if you would like any of the following account options:
- If you used AutoPay before April 10, you’ll need to sign up for it again using SmartHub. Authorize the use of a credit or debit card, or transfer of funds from your bank account in SmartHub and your Central Lincoln bill will be paid automatically every month.
- Sign up for paperless billing. If you had eBilling before April 10, you’ll need to sign up for it again after April 10 in SmartHub if you want to continue using eBilling.
- If you use a bank or credit union’s payment system. When you get your new Central Lincoln account number after April 10, please make certain to get that new account number to your financial institution. Otherwise your payment may not be credited to your account properly or on time.